Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another debaucherous lesbian adventure

As is typical when my friend Krissy comes back to the RVA, we try to hang out together. When we actually do get together, WATCH THE EFF OUT!!
I should begin this story from the beginning I suppose.
Jessica and I were planning an evening out last saturday, and it started as always, meet up at my apartment, we eat and drink, and say "hmm, i wonder what we will do tonight?!" then it happened, Krissy called, and she told us she was here in the city!
Our night would begin at McCormacks Irish Pub where I was so excited, and totally shocked to see my old friend Danielle!! I haven't seen this girl in years, and we go wayyy back

we had a few drinks, and met up with a bunch of people. As always, the drinks were flowing and the night was getting off to a great start. until we decided to try to go somewhere else. Our little group was growing rapidly, and becoming quickly intoxicated. this never leads to organization. We established, after much deliberation, that we would go to Godfrey's, where most of us hadn't been in quite a while. While walking drunkly down 18th. towards my car, Krissy calls me to say that she wanted me to go back to Macs to find her hoody and phone, and bring it to Fall Out. "WHAA???" I do not go to Fall Out, that place is ridiculous, thank goodness something happend and the got trown out, or had to leave, or someting, and we continued with our regularly scheduled programing.

Once we arrived at Godfrey's, I was pleasently surprised to see that there was a respectable number of people there, as Saturday is not really the big night to go there. The drinking continued, and the scandal began. You should know you cant get a gaggle of lesbians together, and especially drinking, without some sort of scandal, and, or drama.










I should mention right now, that 2 of the women in these pictures, are coupled. together for a while as I understand, and have a lovely place together with pets as well, so basically, they are married. One more thing, they are not seen together in ANY of these pics. so last call, the lights come one, and we set out to their apartment. But no walk through the city would be complete without Krissy needing some relief.


So we get to the apartment, and the evening continues, where talking, dancing, and drinking continues.







So I had to leave early, and that really was that. But I heard the cops came to the apartment, and the debauchery ensued, nearly drama free! All in All, a good night!

No comments: