Sunday, March 22, 2009

Drag Brunch?! OK!!

Wow, so I got home from the birthday extravaganza around 8 AM, just in time to grab a quick nap, and get up again for drag brunch at Godfrey's with Aimee and Cheryl. We were meeting some of Cheryl's coworkers. (they are bartenders at Sidelines in Chester) Might I say, I hadn't been to the drag brunch in years, and I really forgot how much fun it really is. Aimee drove us all, and surprisingly, we made it on time! seriously, that's a feat in itself! we took our table, and ordered our drinks. that's when the entertainment began! the place was packed as usual, and the crowd was the typical mix. There were birthday girls, brides to be, and cutsie little straight girls dragging their all too willing, I meant to say hesitant, boyfriends! Oh my goodness, there were some hotties up in there!! and seriously, they got a lot more from a day at the "gay- establishment" than you should expect! The food was sensational, and the drinks, naturally Delicious. I had such a great time with Aimee and Cheryl, and was so glad I didnt bail out from being tired. I was also very excited to hear that one of my favorite drag queens would be performing, from Raleigh, NC Kirby Kolby.











This is a video of Kirby Kolby i dug up on youtube

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Ladies and the mimosa's were nothing short of Fabulous!! Thanks for going!