Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Take Care of Yourselves!!

I am going to show everyone your fat ugly wife so everyone can see how much better I am!! I am rocking the shit. Neptune is crossing into Pisces... I don't know anything about that really, but I know its supposed to be a good thing. Feel the air, its better now!! I had a date, job opportunities and another chance to free myself of some seriously negative vibes!! OK, maybe its not totally accurate to call whatever a date, but it was fun, and homeboy was cute and I would definitely do it again! Look, that's not the point of this at all! Just want everyone to really take care of themselves. Get your pets spayed and neutered, and make sure you get yourselves tested too if you been out runnin around!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA I never want to admit I think that. First line is a zinger!