Sunday, February 22, 2009

Like Any Mardi Gras Party, Nobody Forgets The Guy With The Bird In His Hair

Holy shit. I went to the Mardi Gras party this weekend at Nicole's house. It was a damn good time. I am almost glad I didn't have a job to go to this week, because that could have been the absolute worst hangover ever. What more could you expect the morning after a party where an anatomically correct "female" cake is being falated and motor boated? That's right, motor boating a cake! We met up at Terri's house and donned our masks and I ended up with a bird in my hair! yes, a bird. I'm not sure why there was a bird, but my hair was a hot ass mess, so the bird did actually bring it all together! We hopped in the car and got to the party. I wasn't sure what to expect, but i knew it would be a good time. my goodness was it ever! that was such a lovely party. Never a worry about going hungry or thirsty. the "bar" was well appointed, and the food was truly decadent. Everyone was in a lively mood, with choice beads, masks, makeup, and a fur coat for good measure. I'm not sure how we planned our evening, but I'm quite sure we didn't plan to stay until 3:30 am like we did! I don't think I have ever gotten as drunk as I did, I started with beer, thinking it would just be a light evening. Of course as soon as i walked into the kitchen, before i could even turn the corner to see who was in there, there would be a shot in my hand. All I know is that there was a TON of red bull, of which i am not a fan at all! well I drank it, liked it, got devastatingly drunk, and definitely knew it the next day! Thank you to the Kessler's for throwing such a lovely party, and for finding my keys the next day!


Aimee and I in our masks


Steve motor boating the cake!







Nicole and Terri














No comments: