Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Diggin Up Worms

Its amazing to think about the food we eat! I have no intentions of getting into some conversation here, only saying, I was sorting through the photos on my phone trying to free up some space on my third memory card for it... and i noticed SO MUCH FOOD! I am definitely not going hungry! Of course there was that phase when I was getting high all the time, so there were some really strange concoctions in that time period of my cell soul. 
Such items as:
Sparks and cheese crackers topped with chocolates!
Or homemade garden pickle and cheese quesadilla with jalapeno jelly and ranch worcestershire sauce, for dipping.

Those are, of course, items I made myself. I have, however, been known to make more respectable meals too!
Like a lovely shrimp cocktail!
Cheese Burgers!!

I must mention my adventures at restaurants around the country as well... all of this has served as a reminder, that even in these trying times... this bitch is not going hungry!!















No comments: