Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Shadow Fish, Job Search, and Power Tools.

Is anyone bored with sobriety? Drinking is a blast... but NOTHING beats a bake sesh! You see I have been on this old job search for some time now... and it is far from working. Not only have I cleaned up, in order to pass a drug test, but I still don't have a job! I mean, its whatever anyways, cause its not like I wont get one, I just feel I need to re-evaluate my career path. I mean I just went from all professional middle management, to business owner, to doing whatever I can to make a few bucks for rent. So I am not concerned with what sort of job I land or don't land, at this point I will do anything. I am now just left with the main problem of having so much free time, and nothing more to do with it! I don't even write anymore, because I came up with my best stuff when my face was baked off!! I wont lie, I see nothing wrong with not getting high, and I am sure it works for a lot of people, I just don't think its a good look for me when I have nothing else to do! If you have some suggestions I would love to hear or read them, because I am to the point where i am about to say screw the job search, jobs are for losers anyways! And get twacked out of my mind!! Does anyone know of a way for me to make enough money to pay my cheap ass rent, eat, and get a few decent blunts, and not really have to do anything? All ears here! Forgive my addict apparent babbling, I just thought I would be in good company on the internet... isn't it where stoners go to be entertained? I have nothing wrong with beer and liquor, they are great! I don't like the feeling the next day, but its cool, but alcohol just doesn't crank my brain gears!! Sorry this is all i could squeeze out, it seems there's been a bit of a drought.

No comments: