Monday, August 15, 2011

Behind Bars

If you, like me, have frequented the bar Godfrey's recently, you may have noticed that they now allow smoking outside, behind the bar. The proximity of this location to my place of residence, means this is one of the alley's I visit when I am stumbling around town, blazed from my mind! There is a good amount of paint on the walls of this alley, between utility markings, and construction paint, and various tagging's. The colors are vibrant, and really pop on the old bricks. It is a heavily trafficked alley, so its clean and easy to get around if you are not really up for a lot of climbing and searching. This is a great spot to just stumble into while you are waiting for your pizza, after a night at the bars.Or whenever you happen to be in there area!

No comments: