Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Executives Go Outside Even if it's Raining

Yesterday was the kind of day when you wake up with the alarm and think, MY GOD WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!! so you instantly fire up your laptop, and shoot out an email to advise your boss that you are sick, and wont make it to work. THEN you look out the window... and its RAINING!!! But that will not stop me from getting around outside! I ventured to The Virginia Museum Of Fine Arts. But of course, they were closing within 15 minutes, so I wandered around the sculpture garden, which for some reason, I had never seen before. I love the stairway, and the water feature that surrounds the place, it was nice as shit, and made me want to own it!



Not long after seeing all there was to see there, we figured it would be wise to go to Maymont and see the critters!





And when the rain really hit, sit back and enjoy the scene in my private, VIP gazebo! 


Once it was all over, and certainly time to go, we trekked up the crag-like hill that is Maymont, and retreated to the safety of Bonvenu  in Carytown, where we enjoyed $3 cocktails, and 1/2 price appetizers!








No comments: