Friday, September 23, 2011

Stray? Drifting?

Seems lately I have gone a bit off of my normal path here. Whatever I still have shit to show and say! This rain sucks a lot, and I don't like it, but I will accept that it brings awesome fall fun.That's good enough for me. It seems like just yesterday I was frolicking around the great Commonwealth of Virginia, avoiding work, and life. Random little lunch trips to distant cities and dodging responsibilities all comes to a crashing hault last night, when lounging in my pajama's watching Working Girl.... So today marked the beginning of a newer, sleeker, greener lifestyle for me!
Back to the bus this morning, After running- literally, to avoid being drenched in the rain from bank to bank trying to deal with the required hum drum of grown up life. Then I boarded for WORK in the wasteland that is Ampt Hill- aka the dumping grounds of Richmond.
The best part about riding the bus to work, and its actually growing on me, Is that its a relaxed ass thing to do! Look at how lounged I get!!

It basically perfect for me, its 30 minutes when i can sit back, read, listen to music, or whatever, and enjoy the sights of the city!!
But the best part of it all... NO MORE TRAFFIC FOR ME TO DEAL WITH!!




No comments: