Thursday, September 22, 2011

Remember Homies?!

As I drive over the Lee bridge this morning, venturing the long way to the south side to scoop my mom so we can run to Farmville really fast... cause we do that! I suddenly get hit by a wave of hang over, and think about burritos. This sends my wavering mind on a wild tangent of thoughts, smells and tastes of Nates Taco Truck Stop, which to the surprise of my roommate and I, is just blocks from the house! Truthfully, I was en route to some jamaican joint down the way, but was slapped in the face by the dripping hot scent of taco meat. Stopping me dead in my tracks! It was during the wait for my chorizo burritos that I saw,possibly, the most exciting thing I have EVER seen in my life.... am assorted, interactive, display of homies! I squealed with delight, I had been picking these little guys up at vending machines from Atlanta to Dallas, only to lose them all to a tragic luggage accident! Thanks a lot US Airways.

 



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: