Wednesday, September 7, 2011

RUN, RUN RUN AWAY... TO THE PLACE WITH THE DOUBLE FACE!!

ITS THE DOUBLE FACE PLACE!
When you are on a frantic flee from attacking pool drains and and other scary Richmond shit, the last thing you want to happen into is a creepy alley with FACES EVERYWHERE!!

But alas, I saw a happy hungry hippo, and said to myself, "this must be a magical place where happy dreams come true!" I was not correct... but soon learned that the only danger was the smell of molten garbage, and back-wash, and cigarette filled PBR cans. Much like any other alley or corner in this town really! Accustomed to these conditions by now, I stopped to have a look around, and see what I could take from this place.
 The adventure always continues to other venues, such as Lombardy street, where all the VCU kids run awry. But thats no problem at all, cause that is my shit!
It just gets a little awkward when there are faces staring at you EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!







No comments: